Update: TFT Hifiduino Code v0.95 available!
Download from here: B3_arduino_code_v0_95 (Note: As always, the code on this page may not be the current one, i.e. there may be a newer version available. The latest version is always up at the project’s official page.)
Here is a partial changelog:
– Changed rotary encoder code. Should work for MEGA as well as Due (no longer using interrupts).
– Added remote control codes for virtually all of the functionality that is offered by the encoder so now all of the parameters can be set via remote.
– Selection bar is still buggy. Haven’t gotten around to sorting it out.
– Disply backlight handling. It is next in line to be sorted.
– Sleep mode. Much research is needed, so won’t be implemented soon.
Also, I’m working on a simple MEGA / Due shield that should simplify things a lot. It is a work in progress, so I’m not ready to publish schematics or anything, but you can have a look at the current version’s 3D model: