TFT HiFiDUINO Pro update..

I finally managed to find the time to actually integrate my upgraded Buffalo III board into my Buffalo DAC.

In the process I discovered and took care of a number of bugs in my TFT HiFiDUINO Pro code.

The most serious bug was one that failed to properly initialize a new (blank) 24LC256 EEPROM chip. That effectively caused the code to crash.

Here is the change log:

v1.08 15/10/2017:

  • Fixed EEPROM init bug
  • Fixed DPLL settings bug & default DPLL settings for USB 2
  • Added alternative way of controlling Solid State Sidecar (via Pin A1)
  • Changed input names & icons to match my Buffalo III
  • Other minor bug fixes
  • Inverted power-on signal to make fully compatible with “TFT HiFiDuino” code
  • Inverted rotation of encoder to make fully compatible with “TFT HiFiDuino” code

v1.06 23/07/2017:

  • Initial release.

The new version of the code can be found at the project’s page.

Comments

comments

Leave a Reply