I finally managed to find the time to actually integrate my upgraded Buffalo III board into my Buffalo DAC.
In the process I discovered and took care of a number of bugs in my TFT HiFiDUINO Pro code.
The most serious bug was one that failed to properly initialize a new (blank) 24LC256 EEPROM chip. That effectively caused the code to crash.
Here is the change log:
- Fixed EEPROM init bug
- Fixed DPLL settings bug & default DPLL settings for USB 2
- Added alternative way of controlling Solid State Sidecar (via Pin A1)
- Changed input names & icons to match my Buffalo III
- Other minor bug fixes
- Inverted power-on signal to make fully compatible with “TFT HiFiDuino” code
- Inverted rotation of encoder to make fully compatible with “TFT HiFiDuino” code
- Initial release.
The new version of the code can be found at the project’s page.